POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DNA! Giver of life...{46k} : Re: DNA! Giver of life...{46k} Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DNA! Giver of life...{46k}
From: Paul Jones
Date: 12 Feb 2000 16:13:41
Message: <38A5CC43.A84636E7@psu.edu>
following this thread, is there a good, down to earth explaination of
how the media parameters interact with each other? I find the manual to
be a bit overwhelming in this respect. In other words, what do all the
parameters do in a basic, real world sense?

-paul

--

Paul Daniel Jones
307 Chandlee Laboratory